Monday, December 10

when did this happen?

when did i become afraid of everything? i swear i have turned into this wimpy, vulnerable-feeling person all of the sudden. we got a beautiful storm this weekend and the snow fell all afternoon on saturday - of course i missed most of the falling flakes because i slept through a couple of hours of it. yes, for those of you who know me, i actually managed to take a nap! it was a HUGE victory. anyway, weston had a christmas party for the photography department for school (who has holiday parties with their schoolmates? WEIRD). anyway, he was working all day on saturday in orem and i knew it would be easier if i drove to orem instead of him having to come back to get me, turn around and drive probably twice as far to get to the party. did i meet him halfway? nope. i was too nervous! when did i become too afraid to drive in the snow? i could replace "drive in the snow" with many things since becoming mrs. weston colton. "kill spiders" would be one of them for sure. needless to say, my darling husband told me to stay put and he would come get me, braving the horrible traffic and roads i might add, and we would turn around and trek back to provo together. on a side note, what usually takes 15 minutes (getting from orem to american fork) took him over 45 minutes with the conditions - OUCH. then he got to do it all over again with me in tow :) what a perfect man! i love you weston :)

5 quick quips:

Donnie and Kristi said...

Ya, Donnie would have just went to the party without me :)

the coltons said...

he would not have :) dude, i'm apparently not allowed to leave comments on your blog - what's with that? it says something like i'm not a group member or something weird - i can't remember.

Donnie and Kristi said...

I don't know...I'll go check it out.

Cynthia said...

thanks Erin. Yes! thats my next year resolution....we'll see. Cynthia

Alex Cottle said...

haha i commented on westons shuffle list. FO SHIZZLER!