Monday, June 30

a few photos from our "las vegas anniversary vacation"

Erin and I went to Las Vegas for an anniversary vacation. I will let her give the run down about the trip. I just wanted to post some photos from the trip. I somehow (not surprisingly) managed to not be in a single photo the whole trip. I really need to work on that.

Here is a view from our balcony. We were in a suite on the 17th floor--the top floor. It was awesome.Erin is humoring me here by letting me take some pictures.
I bought Erin some new kicks at Nike Town.
And I bought her a new wallet. I told Erin my grandma had a wallet just like this. Indie or retired? Erin came up with that phrase. It is an offshoot of a phrase Rory came up with...
Erin is sick of me taking pictures of her.
From the balcony again. This is not a Photoshopped image. This is an actual old fashioned in-camera double exposure.
One more shot of Erin in the hotel room.

2 quick quips:

The King Family said...

How romantic! And, you didn't even stop to see us. :) OH, I love your and Kristi's senior picts. They are absolutely adorable. What's up with Karma?

Donnie and Kristi said...

So, what...you never left the hotel room? That's erotic.