Friday, May 20

kate's broadway debut

DISCLAIMER: if you are not the parent of this child you may not be interested in viewing the video.  

kate, like most little girls right now, is obsessed with tangled.  she will run around quoting pages of dialogue and singing song after song.  i think it's great since i LOVE that movie, too.  here she is on the swings a couple days ago.  i added the lyrics so you could decipher what she's saying, if you're interested.  mostly i just want to point out how close she is to getting them right!  

Rapunzel knows best
Fine, if you're so sure now (Rapunzel's so mature now)
Such a clever grown-up miss
 
Rapunzel knows best
Fine, if you're so sure now
Go ahead, then give him this

How did you?

This is why he's here!
Don't let him deceive you!
Give it to him, watch, you'll see!

I will!
 
Trust me, my dear
That's how fast he'll leave you
I won't say I told you s

No - Rapunzel knows best!
Fine, if you're so sure now (So if he's such a dreamboat) 
Go and put him to the test

Mother! Wait!
 
If he's lying
Don't come crying
Mother knows best...



cracks.me.up

6 quick quips:

Cynthia said...

Cute! Just tell her aunt Cynthia and the boys are obsessed with the movie as well and that we will be singing a lot of it together when we come to see her :)

Brad said...

I love it! I can't wait till Kate and I get to sit back down and watch our show again. She will tell me everything that is happening in her own unique way, which is always funny. I would like some credit for the love of Tangled, we did enjoy it together, but I can't have it all. Tell her I said hi.

Kristen Weller said...

Haha! Awesome!

Natalie said...

Nope. Not the parent but still thought that was the CUTEST THING EVER! Oh my gosh. So cute.

Michelle said...

I am laughing my butt off right now......

Baumgarten Family said...

That was SOOOO adorable!!!!! Im impressed with Miss Kate! :)