Tuesday, August 12

where in the world is carmen guiness?

so i got a surprise phone call from my good friend, carmen guiness, this afternoon. she and her husband, greg, and kids live in oceanside and are amazing and gracious enough to let us come crash every summer.
apparently, carmen has been helping her brother-in-law and his family relocate from texas to utah. she helped kristy drive with the kids behind dave and the uhaul. it took an entire day to get out of texas! crazy.

we only got to spend about an hour together, but it is always so fun to chat with carmen. the thing i love most about our friendship is that it's one of those that no matter how long it's been, you can always pick up where you left off.

carmen, i'm so glad you called today and stopped by! i can't wait until we're closer to you guys next summer! :)

6 quick quips:

Natalie said...

Don't you just love having a place to stay in so cal? And having it be a close friend is even better. Brad and I are lucky that way too. Hopefully we'll get down there this year again. You will be so lucky if you get to live there! I know I love it!

Tina said...

So funny! I was just hijacking some of her pictures on her blog when I clicked on your blog to see how you're doing and THERE SHE IS! I'm glad you had a fun visit.

T.

Carrie said...

Kate gets cuter everyday!

The Guiness Family said...

Erin,
I love you too and was glad that I got to spend some time with you and Weston. You guys have a cute little baby girl!

Lynnzie said...

where in the world is Erin Colton and all her posts????? :)

Donnie and Kristi said...

Gosh! Lynnzie got here before me...great minds think alike.