Tuesday, December 13

december 7

***disclaimer: my parents came and got my girls so i could recover from the onslaught of winter germs that hit me all at once.  we took a break from the advent activities until the 13th.  needless to say, you will be seeing kate wearing the same clothes on some of these as we double up to catch up ;)

december 7th:

write a letter to santa


 kate has been hoping santa would bring her a kitty this year, well that and an elephant...

 she drew everything on here except santa's hat... she also wrote her name!

we had to assist beth a bit in the writing department,
but kate wrote beth's name as well as the artwork...

1 quick quips:

Natalie said...

A cat huh? That should be a fun addition should Santa see fit :) Hopefully you get a nice little kitty and not the devil reincarnate that my parents got for me when I was Kate's age. Hope you're feeling better!