Monday, August 20

Projects Update 2

the chair

It's finally finished! I was super nervous to do anything with it once I got all the old fabric stripped off - I think I was scared I would just ruin the whole thing. As I figured, putting new fabric ON was MUCH quicker than taking the old fabric off. I got the entire chair covered in one day. I finished the cushion the next day - which took about 3 hours itself ... I was very frustrated ... and painted the rockers the day after that. Not too bad for a used chair and 6 yards of new fabric! I think it will be a long time before, if ever, I tackle this kind of thing again!

2 quick quips:

Dunn Family said...

The chair looks so good! You are so talented Erin! I am jealous! Gosh, I am having a hard time just staining our TV! You will have to help me with our house!

Brett and Shireen Olsen said...

the chair looks fantastic! I'm so impressed! I have never tackled that type of a project, way too scary...