Friday, November 2

Tagged by Danae

Here's the rules:
A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, for these rules.

I am so bad at spontaneous thinking!

1. I have a yellow ring around both of my pupils - Weston calls them my sunflower eyes :) How sweet :)

2. I'm starting to get TERRIFIED of becoming a mother - I could probably count on one hand the number of times I've changed a diaper in my life. I have no clue what I'm doing!

3. I won my school's spelling bee in 5th grade and got to go to the district finals - pretty exciting :)

4. I constantly had the biggest crushes on my brother's friends - almost every single one of them! And just look - I even married one of them :)

5. I HATE HATE HATE when people shake their water - it just freaks me out. I'm not sure why, but when someone shakes their water bottle, it just gives me the major gross-out chills

6. The sound of an alarm clock buzzer (not the kind that just kindly BEEPS but the kind that buzzes that irritating sound over and over) makes me almost have to vomit - I'm not kidding. If I hear that kind of buzzer alarm clock in the middle of the afternoon, it starts to make me literally sick and I have to plug my ears and run away! :) How embarrassing!

There you have it - 6 not so interesting facts about me. I am going to tag:
1-Kristi, 2-Shireen, 3-Kassie, 4-Stacy, 5-Weston, and 6-Margaret

2 quick quips:

Dunn Family said...

That was fun to read! I like learning things about people that I did not know about them. I am sure you will get all the practice you need with diaper changes within the first day! You will be a pro! I especially like pinching their cute little bums after you get them all cleaned off! I still pinch Zoey's bum.

Brett and Shireen Olsen said...

you are crazy! The water shaking thing... that's my favorite odd thing about you Erin. I remember the first time I learned about that freak oddity of yours, I shook your water at work and totally thought you were joking when you acted upset about it. I'll do my tagged thingy soon... -S