Saturday, March 1

beanie baby

Right after a baby is born they throw a little beanie on it. This is after they clean it off a little, but before the actual first bath. They then take this beanie and throw it in the trash. I managed to grab the hospital beanie and put it in my pocket before they could throw it out. This is that beanie. I had to shoot some photos of Kate with her trendy back sagging beanie. She is a hipster already. She just needs some skinny jeans, a vest or cardigan, and some random necklaces, and she is set.

5 quick quips:

Ben and Shara said...

She is amazingly cute!

Donnie and Kristi said...

I love her!

Cynthia said...

I cant believe how much she is changing!!!! She just get cuter and cuter. I cant wait to see you guys.

Donnie and Kristi said...

Donnie's exact words: "She needs her ass busted". She's one of those babies thats so cute you can't think of anything to do other than beat her. He's gritting his teeth now.

Erin said...

Weston I really REALLY hope you cleaned it before you put the beanie on Kate, but it looks clean so I'm not too grossed out.