Wednesday, March 5

happy birthday weston!

today is weston's birthday - he's 28 :) we are the same age now for 6 months (kind of). i tried and tried to get some video on here showcasing my fabulous husband through the years ... i'll keep working on it to see if i can't get a copy on my computer somehow.

for now, here are 28 reasons i love weston:


1-i love his sweet blue eyes
2-i love his gentle demeanor
3-i love hearing his voice over the phone
4-i love his passion for photography
5-i love his sense of style
6-i love him for his annoying shoe addiction :)
7-i love him for the way he will eat whatever i cook - even if he hates it
8-i love his lips
9-i love the way he holds his daughter
10-i love his integrity
11-i love his commitment
12-i love him for taking me to the temple - and for taking me back
12-i love watching him teach primary
13-i love his kindness
14-i love his willingness to do whatever to make me happy
15-i love his crooked smile
16-i love that we are high school sweethearts :)
17-i love his love for family
18-i love him for his patience
19-i love the way he looks at me
20-i love his tender heart
21-i love his sweet skateboarding skills :)
22-i love his brain - the man is so smart
23-i love his big laughs
24-i love his love for the gospel
25-i love his testimony
26-i love when he calls me and kate "love"
27-i love that i knew during our first dance that i would love him forever
28-i love the lessons he taught me and the things we helped each other learn

so there's the "short" list of why i love my husband. he's simply the best!

happy birthday weston!

2 quick quips:

Donnie and Kristi said...

Ahhhh, Happy Birthday!

Cynthia said...

Happy B-Day Weston!