Sunday, March 2

Great Grandpa Colton

Today we went and saw my Grandpa Colton. I hadn't been to his house in quite a while. I wanted to take some photos of him and some of him with his great-granddaughter Kate. My grandpa told us that his grandmother's name was Kate. We were excited to find out that we had unknowingly used a family name. My grandpa's name is Miles, as is my father's. When we have a boy, we are going to name him Miles Weston Colton. Hopefully that doesn't jinx us to having all girls. Do you see any resemblance? Now I just need my dad in this picture.
My grandpa is 82 years old. He told me he has lived in this house since 1953, and it cost him $13,000 brand new.

1 quick quips:

Dunn Family said...

I love all the pics from the Beanie Baby post and this one. I really like the one of your Grandpa sitting on the couch. I love that he has probably kept it the same since he bought it years ago! You are very talented Weston!