Tuesday, September 23

Erin's Birthday!!!

My wonderful wife, Erin, was born on this day 29 years ago. Happy birthday Erin! We were able to spend the afternoon together (after I got done shooting for school anyway). We wandered around Tai Pan Trading Co. and Ikea, with a delicious little birthday lunch at Shivers in the middle. Kate was even a good sport most of the day.

I also bought a new lens from Sam, a 50mm 1:1.8. I had to take a few shots to test it out, so the shots of Erin are with my sweet new lens. Check out that shallow depth of field.
To Erin's surprise, we found our stairs and car had been tagged by her young women from the ward. That is awesome of them to have remembered her birthday.My wife is hot. Just look at those eyes.






Grandpa and Grandma Cottle stopped by for a quick visit to end the night. Kate loves her grandpa, and she automatically smiles every time I point a camera at her.

8 quick quips:

Michael and Marisa said...

HAPPY Birthday Erin!!

Donnie and Kristi said...

Your wife is hot. If only Donnie were so lucky! Happy Birthday Erin!

The Guiness Family said...

Happy birthday Erin! we love you!

Tasha said...

hope you have a great b-day! you look good!

Sarah said...

Happy belated Birthday. I tried to post a comment yesterday which I know is still a day late but the computer was acting all slow. It sounds like you had a fun day. Your young women must love you.

Michelle said...

Erin! Happy Birthday! You look great in those pictures and as always kate is adorable! I love when they start doing mischevious things when they are so small. ahhh

Ben and Shara said...

It sounds like your birthday went well. The young women were excited to "hit" your house!!

Those pictures of you are amazing. But I know it is not just the new lens. Your husband is right. You have fabulous eyes and are drop dead beautiful. Thanks for being my friend.

The King Family said...

Happy Day, hope it was amazing. Love the picts.