Sunday, September 7

Kate's First...

Today was Kate's first skate photo mission. She did wonderfully. Erin came too, and had a ball, I'm sure. Got in, got the photos, and got out without any trouble. If anyone has seen the roof gap at the University of Utah...there was another first thrown down it today.


Isn't it cute how they match?
Kate watching the skateboarders...I think I had the same look on my face.
Just a teaser. Hopefully this ends up in print somewhere. Anyone want to venture what trick Brodie is about to do?
Verifying the THIRD clean landing.

6 quick quips:

Sarah said...

That is just too cute your matching outfits. Kate is adorable as always. My guess on the trick is backside 360. Am I right?

Kerry said...

Hey Erin and Weston-
It's so good to see you guys...Your daughter is such a cutie...
Keep in Touch,
Kerry

Dunn Family said...

It is so cute that the two girls match! "Cake" is so, so cute! I can't get over it. We should get together soon okay!

Carrie said...

Kate looks so much like Weston. I see Erin too, but I see so much of how I remember Weston when he was little. :)

Michelle said...

Your matching outfits are so cute! I'm jealous that she eats like a pro....Ruby is into otterpops and crackers! Let's get together soon. Do you still want to go to Good Things Utah?

Unknown said...

so what was the trick, dude?