Thursday, June 4

blah

is it just me, or does anyone else get overwhelmed by all the creativity everyone else seems to have? i look at blog after blog with these women who have amazing abilities to make things and sell things and look fabulous doing it :) is this just the picture they are putting out for their blog life? (as opposed to the real life?)

i guess it's just going to be one of those days and i'll feel better tomorrow. it's just that sometimes i come away feeling all inspired but today's the day where i feel like i'll never come close. i guess that's okay. i've always been the type to color inside the lines while staying inside the box. not much creative juice flowing - but i am a great imitator :) and i guess i find joy in that, it does get me to make something.

enough rambling.

i stumbled across this just now and i already feel better.we missed moustache march and may this year...

5 quick quips:

Kristen Weller said...

I agree completely! But I have learned that sometimes imitation is creative enough.

Johanna said...

Moustache march?? hee hee... I'm with you about the creativity deal - some people just make it look too easy!

Sarah said...

This is how I feel about you! You are the most creative person I know.

Erin said...

I agree with little lou! Every time I see you you have a new project going. quilts, outfits for Kate, outfits for you.. if you scroll down you totally organized your craft corner and decorated. You are a trillion times more creative than I could ever wish to be!

Heather said...

I have to comment because I get so inspired by other people and than I feel like I can't possibly compare! We all have strengths and weaknesses and that's probably a good thing!

Just know that if you see any creativity on my part - than that means that the house is a mess because something has to give! Nobody is perfect! :0)