Monday, June 15

Cousins

We went down and saw the family in Monroe last weekend. These little girls are a handful. I feel bad that I didn't get any photos of Ali, but she was asleep when I got out the camera. This is Karli, Jessica and Trent's new little girl. The pigtails belong to Sophie, who belongs to Annie and Chad.
And... Erin and I had our personal best ever golf game! Look at those scores! If you can't read the card, I got 44 and Erin got 55. I managed to play the whole game with the same ball (also a first). And the "J" is Joe, Erin's dad. He gets 39s consistently.

2 quick quips:

Sarah said...

Go Erin! You are going to be in the 40's before you know it!

The Moore Family said...

Hi, This is random. . I was google-ing girls camp skit ideas and your blog entry from 2007 came up and you said the skits were hilarious. My girls are praying for something funny, but can't really agree on anything. . would you mind sharing your ideas.. . my email is ddrkn@cox.net . I promise I am normal! Look forward to hearing from you.