Tuesday, January 19

time for a new post

can you get sick from things??

i absolutely love my new kitchen, but the weirdest thing happened a few days after we got it all finished and cleaned up.  it started making me totally ill.  i am not kidding.  everytime.  weird.  and no, it's not just because i don't want to cook.  so, it's definitely time for a new post because i can hardly bring myself to check blogs every morning knowing i have to look at the kitchen photos (again, i still love the room!)

my good friend natalie had a baby shower over the weekend and it was a fabulous little gathering!  it's always fun to get together with girlfriends and chit chat, not to mention watch natalie and her husband nail every single one of those "how well do you know your baby" games.  it was uncanny.

here is the quilt i got to make for natalie's little one.



luckily, she says the blue matches the nursery!  love when that happens.





and, for good measure, i'll post a recent photo of kate.  how did she

turn into her?

5 quick quips:

Heidi said...

I always love to see the quilts you make!

Carrie said...

Crazy how one day you have a baby and the next you have a little girl. They grow up so fast. She's sooo cute!

Heather said...

Man Erin - that quilt is beautiful! I would love to be able to make one of those! you've got skills!

Natalie said...

Erin I LOVE my quilt! I have taken it out of the drawer and snuggled up to it myself several times. It's so soft. I think it will be her favorite:)

And I'm sorry about your kitchen illness! It does look fabulous in there though. I want to see your painted countertops up close!

Sarah said...

You kill me! That stinks the kitchen in making you sick. Same thing happened to a friend. Got brand new couches, spent a lot of money on them, but the smell of them wanted to make her puke. She finally had to move one of them out to the garage. Hope it gets better soon.