Saturday, February 13

Crazy Kate

These are just a bunch of photos of Kate that have been sitting on my G10.  I love this kid.  She is such a girly girl sometimes.  She loves pink, and her sparkly shoes.
She got to spend a Saturday with Daddy a couple weeks ago while Mommy went to the state drill team competition.  South Sevier took 1st, by the way.  We watched Kung Fu Panda.  Kate loved it.

I found her typing away the other night.  I hope she doesn't delete anything.

"Kisses, let's go bye bye."
Kate put all this gear on all by herself, except the shoes.

New kicks and a new ride.  (Jordan I retros, if anyone was wondering [Mark]).

5 quick quips:

Johanna said...

lots of cute pictures! Kate is such a cutie!

Kristi said...

Her on the new bike is too classic!!!!

Ben and Shara said...

a girl who already looooves to dress-up. awesome!

Cynthia said...

The first pic from the top is precious! I love her. She is so cute!!!

Lizzie said...

You have the most awesomely cool child ever!! Better watch that one! :-D

Lizzie