Wednesday, February 3

i'm pooped

pooped, i tell ya!!!  i'm such a sorry excuse for a human, let alone a stay at home mom some days.  oh well, such is life.

despite it being the very last thing i felt like doing in my life, i got up, made the bed, showered, dressed kate, and was out the door by 11:30 today.  that is a MAJOR accomplishment as of late.  we did the final bits of shopping for kate's tiny two birthday party this weekend.  i guess the next item on my to-do list, besides clean that blasted bathroom, is to do something with party decorations, groceries, veggies, cake mixes, etc.  there are still two more full days for that, however.  the rest of today may just consist of couch lying and toddler playing. 

toodles!

2 quick quips:

Johanna said...

What's a tiny two birthday party? I wish I could be there!!

Natalie said...

Oh, some couch laying sounds FANTASTIC to me too. Except I should probably be doing laps around the block or something instead to get this baby out!