Friday, June 18

alex and kate

kate and alex had a great time playing together over the weekend ... well, kate had a great time, alex might have just tolerated her ...
  
goofy kids
pretty blues
   
alex dancing with grandma cottle

i have a really soft spot for watching kate and alex together.  they just remind me so much of me and my brother, alex, when we were little.  the age difference in these two is much bigger than that of alex and me, but they look so much like us that it reminds me of all the photos and stories i've seen and heard about my brother and me...  aww :)

3 quick quips:

Kristen Weller said...

Haha- is that your dad in the background of the last picture? Let me guess- he is doing indexing? That is what my dad is always doing too... awesome.

the coltons said...

kristen, that's hilarious. that is exactly what he was doing :)

Johanna said...

Great pictures! I love your little kids!