Monday, June 28

we've been doing a lot of this lately

once the hot weather hit, we got out the pool (i blew it up with my amazing lung power), and kate has filled many days splashing around and swimming in her little pool.  soon we'll actually take her to the big pool, but for now this makes her pretty happy (and is pretty much the last thing she asks for at night and the first thing she asks for in the morning).  
 
i love this picture - you can just taste the enthusiasm

splashing and kicking around

poor thing doesn't have any real pool toys, either (not yet anyway), so she has to use random odds and ends from the house :)  but she loves it!

4 quick quips:

Kristen Weller said...

I'm tempted to get a kiddie pool for our backyard for Josh and I to play in. Well- Josh would do the playing. I would just sit there looking all pregnant, hot, and uncomfortable with my feet in the water. :)

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

Kiddie pools are the best! I love Kate's expression!

Johanna said...

Look how big she is getting!!

Kerry said...

She is adorable Erin! And your quilts are amazing!