Thursday, March 31

danish rocking chair 2.0

remember this beautiful chair?
   
when we made the move, we asked weston's grandma if we could borrow a couple of pieces of furniture.  when we asked about this rocking chair, she said i could have it!  we love this chair - maybe you don't - but we absolutely do :)  to spruce things up a bit, and having the bug to reupholster as i did the blue chair, i kept the ball rolling and tackled this one.  since there was no re-upholstery involved, just recovering the old cushions, it took me a few hours and we were looking at a brand new chair!

and thanks to weston's mad photo skillz, here is the new pair

6 quick quips:

Natalie said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Are you KIDDING me? I love them. I love love love them! If they go missing, don't come look in my living room.

Wanna get together next week? I'll text you.

Jessica Kunz said...

LOVE the fabric! You did a great job:) How is the new house?

Cynthia said...

I love that chair! Good job!

Johanna said...

I love the fabric you chose for your chair - but no fair!! You are deliberately NOT sharing pictures of your new house!! Glad you are back blogging - I miss reading your updates.

Michelle said...

Yeah, I agree with Johanna-where is the house??? Okay, the seriously the chairs are beautiful. Where did you get such perfect fab?

Heather said...

What?! These are both SO SO beautiful! Ok, now I know who to go to about reupholstering questions! HEY! I've been wanting to find someone to do a class on it, actually! You could make great $$$ teaching! You teach, I find people?!

I'm being totally serious! Let me know what you think!