Friday, April 1

twin quilts

quilts for twins, not twinner quilts...

a good friend asked if she could hire me to make quilts for her sister who will be having twins - boy and girl.  she wanted a green quilt for baby boy and purple for baby girl and wanted them to coordinate somehow... maybe a matching piece of fabric in the borders or something.  

as soon as i saw the polka dots in green and purple, i knew these quilts were going to be so fun to do!

baby boy:


baby girl:



now i'm itching to do another :)

6 quick quips:

Jessica Kunz said...

AMAZING! You are so talented. I think when i have another baby i will need your talent to make me one!!

kbtibbs said...

OH CHOOSE ME! I'll pay you to make me one :)

Chelsea said...

Beautiful!!

The Little Red Hen said...

These are awesome Erin!

Carin

Whitney Hardie said...

Awesome quilts and really great job on the chair!

Ben and Shara said...

hey tell me these are for Kathy's sister right? She is so excited! You are so freaking talented. Can I say freaking? That word is so old school, and I don't mean cool old school, I mean lame old school. Either way those quilts rock! Wait can I say rock? .... you get my point right? They are neat-o.