Tuesday, April 26

easter dress overload

here are the girls after church in their easter dresses.  i love sewing for two girls!!!


disclaimer: this post is chock-full of photos.  each is more or less the same unless you pay close attention to the stages of grumpiness on display.
 



we decided she looks like me in this one




 this is when kate started hitting beth on the head with those twigs... we had to move on

and lastly, here is the best sequence i've seen in a long time:




 my favorite - this may get printed and framed


and she's done...  

and so is this post :)

5 quick quips:

Steven said...

aaaahhh they are so cute! And the dresses and new haircut for Kate are adorable.

Steven said...

That was really Michelle, not so much Steven

Johanna said...

I love the pictures - darling dresses, darling girls - love Kate's new bangs. Glad we're getting to see glimpses of your new place.

Natalie said...

Oh I just loved that! Kate's expressions crack me up. Why are things cuter when they come in two's? So cute. I would definitely frame that one as well. Adorable.

pamc said...

Do you ever get tired of hearing how cute these two girls are. I love all the photos and can never get enough. See you next week.