Tuesday, April 26

the easter bunny found our new address...

since we have 9 o'clock church, there was no way we were going to do the easter egg hunt and make it to church on time.  so kate had to wait through 3 hours of church to get to her goodies - poor girl :)

kate and some of her loot
 
i'm sure i've posted this photo in comparison of beth and myself, but i thought the body positioning was uncanny, not to mention the shape of her head, face, nose, mouth...




 

after finding all the eggs

now pay attention, because she's telling us something very important about her pink egg...


 

just like halloween, you have to sort your eggs??

happy easter!!!

2 quick quips:

Heidi said...

I love Kate's basket!

Natalie said...

How cute! I love that Kate is sorting her eggs. Serious business, those easter baskets.

I was just looking at my baby book the other day seeing how much Paige and I look alike too. It's weird to see your baby resemble yourself, but kind of coold. She's so beautiful!