Friday, April 22

kate's haircut

it's my own fault.  i let kate sleep in her curlers (instead of having her wear them for a few hours in the morning) and when she woke up the next day, she came into my room missing a few.  my worst fear (upon seeing this) came true when we went to her bedroom and there were 4 curlers scattered across her bed, still wrapped with her little honey colored curls still intact.  it broke my heart.  still kind of does.  

so, not one to be afraid of haircuts, i got out the scissors and trimmed it up, trying to match up and give those thin spots time to catch up again.  she always holds so still for her haircuts and she was actually quite thrilled to have a fresh new 'do :)
 
here she is holding the ponytail - it was actually 3 inches long!
cute little girl.

3 quick quips:

Johanna said...

You did a good job on the cut - and what a stinker she is!! I hate it when they get a hold of the scissors!!

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh, her haircut is darling though!! I did the same thing when I was 3. Unfortunately my hair had to be chopped a lot shorter, and I had a little mushroom cut, so short, I looked like a boy!!! It could be worse :)

thescotts said...

OH HOW ADORABLE IS THAT HAIR CUT?! She is darling and I LOVE IT! Cute cute!! I wish Ele would get her hair cut in an A line bob. She had one forever and then decided she needed long hair.
So fun!!
xoxo
Kel