Friday, September 30

so the other day i spent the majority of the afternoon in illustrator.  i am so inexperienced with that program that any time i try to mess around with being creative, it sucks my whole day.  i had wanted to replace the random photos we had in these huge frames in the girls' room and yesterday was the day.  here is what i did:

i wanted nursery rhyme mini posters instead of baby photos.  we ended up with some of kate's favorites
humpty dumpty
mary had a little lamb
 hey diddle diddle




and here are the actual images i made because they look way better than my poor photos :)




my favorite thing kate does right now is recite hey diddle diddle 
she has this quasi-beatnick flow to it :)

5 quick quips:

Erin said...

Erin those are amazing!!! I've never used illustrator before. I wish I had all of your creative mad skills!

Johanna said...

So cute! What a great idea ... and I'm so glad for the new blog post. I'm feeling guilty now that I haven't posted in awhile.

Natalie said...

I am impressed! I've never done anything in illustrator but I hear people love it. I love the concept of the nursery rhymes. And seriously, it doesn't get cuter than Kate.

Ben and Shara said...

I love your creations. The nursery rhyme is genius. I think you just started a trend.

pam said...

I just LOVE her!!!!!