Tuesday, September 25

birthday weekend

This last weekend was packed. Annie (Weston's younger sister) had a baby shower in Monroe on the 22nd (her birthday). I went with Annie & Chad Friday night to Monroe. Saturday, I spent the morning with my mom shopping for more baby goods. Here are some of the things we bought plus a few gifts. That afternoon we went to Annie's shower. She got a lot of really cute things for baby Sophia (who is due in mid-November). Weston drove down after work that evening and we went out for the annual combined birthday dinner with Weston's family to celebrate Annie's and my birthday. I got this amazing stroller (thanks parents!)
and my very own set of golf clubs! For girls! :) I'm super excited to get out and use them - even if I make a fool out of myself ... what can you do?
And, because many have asked ... here I am at 5 1/2 months pregnant. Crazy!

3 quick quips:

Dunn Family said...

Erin, you look so cute!! You are glowing! There is nothing better than the happiness glow of an expecting mother, I love it!

Brett and Shireen Olsen said...

You look stinkin' adorable and I miss you SO much!

Unknown said...

I want to see pregnant Erin in the flesh. Let's get together. You look so good!