Friday, September 7

Labor Day weekend

Well, I didn't take any pictures this weekend, but here's a quick rundown of what we did: Friday night we went to help Cory and Danae pack up their moving truck - but we showed up a bit late :) Weston pretty much helped Cory load the TV onto the truck, and that was it :) But we were able to help them transport a few odds and ends and boxes that night to their new home. Saturday, Weston worked until 4 so I got things cleaned up around the house and did some laundry before I went to pick him up in Orem. When we got to Richfield, we met Weston's family for dinner at South China! Yum! We spent a few hours at his parents' house that night then went to my parents'. Sunday was the usual - we went to church with my mom and dad and then Weston did a family picture shoot with Jess & Trent & Ali. We spent that evening with my family and I made chocolate sauce :) Monday morning we got up bright and early to play 9 holes with my parents. I had a rough morning, but by the 9th hole I had hit the delirious stage and was just giggling at everything that happened - like my mom teeing off about 5 times :) Maybe you had to be there :) We went to 2 barbecues that afternoon/evening and then said our goodbyes. It was a nice relaxing few days and it was fun to be around our families and friends.

0 quick quips: