Tuesday, September 18

the results are in ...

So there is NOTHING between those legs (look for the arrow) - it's a girl :) Despite Weston's attempts, we did not manage to avoid "girl season" - but we're both very excited. So we'd like to introduce you all to Kate Colton.

Here is a picture of her cute foot.
And, last but not least, the cutest profile I've ever seen :) I just love her adorable button nose and cute lips - now we just have to wait for the next 5 months to see what she really looks like.

4 quick quips:

Alex Cottle said...

w00t!

Brett and Shireen Olsen said...

Congratulations! Girl stuff is more fun to buy, at least in my opinion, and I prefer girl colors for quilts as well, so get ready! I'm sure she'll learn to skate as soon as she can stand up!

Dunn Family said...

I can't wait to meet Kate! that is the cutest name. I love it.

Unknown said...

Kate... Yeah, I like the sound of that name. Maybe I will have a Kate too!