Wednesday, April 9

the balancing baby act

this is kate showing off her fabulous balancing skills. weston's been doing this with her for the last 3-4 weeks. she's had really good muscle control since she was born - we hardly ever had to really support her head when she was new.



she's starting to pack on the pounds and developing quite nice thunder thighs :) we took her to the post office the other night to weigh her on the scale and she was at 9 lbs 11 oz (with clothes on) so we figured around 9.5 pounds at least - but that was 2 days ago . . . so she could be up another pound with the way she's eating :) jk.

3 quick quips:

Sarah said...

That is pretty impressive! Kate seems like she quite enjoys the ride. She is so cute I can't wait to meet her.

Johanna said...

Spencer -

Actually Weston, if you were a little more thorough you would have found out that on the site page, there is a credits section where i site all of my pictures and brushes ;).

Cynthia said...

ok that video freacks me out. I hated when Alex did that with our baby, looks like she enjoys it though . She is growing so fast and I miss her. I'm exited to see you guys soon.