Saturday, April 12

tagged by danae

4 Jobs I have had:
Pizza delivery driver (go Lotsa Motsa!)
Ice cream dispenser
Human Resources (trainer)
Loan Processor

4 TV Shows I watch:
The Hills
America's Next Top Model
American Idol
The O.C. or Dawson's Creek (DVDs)

4 Places I have been:
(not a big traveler)
Mexico
Canada (too little to remember much more than a few images)
As far east as Kansas (other than living in Maine - again too little to remember more than a dozen things)
The routes between Utah and Denver and Utah and California

4 People that email me:
Erin (not me)
Michelle
Shireen
Family

4 of my favorite foods:
Cafe Rio Pork Salad
Chinese (South China's sesame chicken)
Restaurant salads (Cobb, Asian, Chicken)
Burger King french fries

4 Friends I Tag:
Sarah (she's probably the only one who will do this)
Cynthia
Margaret
Mom

4 things I am looking forward to in 2008:
Weston being down to ONE semester (at the end of 2008) :)
At least ONE trip this summer (it might just be once and to Denver)
Kate's first holidays (Thanksgiving and Christmas)
Baby Isabella (it WILL be a girl! here's hoping anyway) being born this fall

3 quick quips:

Johanna said...

Hey this is spencer,
Weston, uhh this is random but one of my friends is looking for a camera and wanted to know of a good camera around 500 dollars that will take good pictures. Um if you could give me a link to a good camera that would be great. I got a new site, so post a comment here instead of my other blog. shattered.crash-concept.org

By the way if you want to change the link to my blog to that, that would be awesome

Cynthia said...

Yes! send positive thoughts for a baby girl! We are finding out on the 22nd. By the way when you tagged me I never get anything. How do I found it?

the coltons said...

cynthia - just copy the list from my post and paste it into a new post on your blog - then answer the questions ... sorry i didn't put the instructions on here :)