Sunday, November 30

i think she's starting to look like me

kate will do this pose/expression completely - head to the side, stare at some spot, just the pleasant expression
she TOTALLY has the "cottle scowl" - look at the furrowed brow. the cottle scowl exhibits itself in times of frustration, anger, or extreme concentration
i think we have the same eyes - when she smiles they turn into half-moons like this

okay, she still TOTALLY looks like weston, but there is more of me all the time :)

8 quick quips:

Kerry said...

She is beautiful!

Three Peas said...

Oh my goodness! I can't belive how much older she looks in just the last 4 months since I've seen her. She's GORGEOUS! And, you're right, she totally has your eyes, lucky girl! They're so sparkly and bright and beautiful!

Sarah said...

She totally has your eyes! You were a beautiful baby.

the coltons said...

i guess i should have added that these pics are of me, not kate :)

Kristen Weller said...

Yeah- Steve and I are re-staining the kitchen cupboards. Loads of fun! I wondered about the pictures- they didn't really look like the Kate I saw in Home Depot!

Three Guys and a Gal said...

I knew those had to be of you. But I think she is looking more like you. Your parents have a picture of her on there blog that I think looks alot like you!! Unfortunately I must say she does look more like Weston. Not that its a bad thing. It just really stinks that we go through being pregnant and they dont come out looking like us!! neither of my boys look like me!!!

Cynthia said...

She is beautiful and I think she has your eyes. I'm jealous!

The King Family said...

maybe a little! She is so dang cute and your were a little cutie too. Okay, you still are! FUN!