Friday, December 5

flashback/flashdance friday?

i've seen people do flashback friday posts and they always looked like fun. after posting some HS pictures the other day, i got nostalgic and dug through some more. here is a smattering of pictures of weston and myself "through the years". it's kind of embarrassing that we went to so many dances together :) how did we wait for 8 years before getting married? :) if you make it to the end of this post, you should get a prize! :)


sweethearts dance, 1997 prom, 1997girl's day, 1997
my graduation, 1997cascade springs, 1997homecoming, 1997sadie hawkins, 1997
sweethearts dance, 1998prom, 1998weston's graduation, 1998cascade springs, 1998
san diego, 2001
engagement photo, 2004my 26th birthday, 2005

12 quick quips:

Donnie and Kristi said...

Cute! I want to do that!...I'd just have to find all my pictures...I think the movers took off with them.

Margaret Proffitt said...

Oh man, I love, love, LOVE looking at these photos. You are guys are too cute.

sterlingandbrandi said...

You're lucky you've always been so cute, makes it waaaay less painful to include the high school pictures! I cringe at the one you posted that included me at graduation. Before I discovered straightening irons and pomade. You guys have always been a cute couple! (And how awesome is that engagement picture? That must have knocked the socks off Monroe!)

Kristen Weller said...

How fun. Makes me want to go dig through Michelle and Lisa's pictures and do a nice "through the years" look at them- especially Michelle since her and Matt dated in high school. And I LOVE that engagement picture. Wow.

Heidi said...

These pictures are awesome! :D

Natalie said...

This makes me want to look through all my pics again. Your short hair looks so cute then too. I can't imagine knowing Brad in high school. . . probably good that I didn't! We had about that many dances at my high school too, but I wasn't a regular attender. Come to think of it I wasn't really a regual attender of anything! Oh well.

JAY, RACH & NOAH said...

I cant find any hs pics! Its annoying! Um--I noticed you DID NOT comment on my blog just for you?! Punk. ;)

winspears said...

Here's to high school sweethearts! Isn't it the best! I feel like Josh and I have not only grown up together...but now we get to grow old together too! (I know...totally sappy!)

The King Family said...

Gosh, some of those are looking old fashioned and I am your age. Ha! I can't believe that. Those are too funny! I love em'. You two were meant to be together. I love you guys!

Ben and Shara said...

What a crack up. Were you guys steady? That is a long time to know someone. Thank goodness I didn't know Ben in high school.

I just also wanted to add that you have GREAT legs in all your pictures! Weston must be a leg man. hee hee

Also I really like your engagement pictures!!

Three Guys and a Gal said...

Holy cow talk about a flashback. I love that you did that. I am glad that you guys dated so long so we can all see photos!! I love it. Makes me miss the good old days. Just for a minute!

Michelle said...

Okay, I loved that! It is so fun to see you to together so young! Cute, Cute.