Thursday, December 18

temple square 2008

last weekend, we needed to go to salt lake so weston could pick something up from pictureline and he told me to dress warm. he surprised me (and kate) by taking us to see the lights at temple square. we didn't do this last year so i was really excited to go and, of course, for kate to see all the lights for the first time.

naturally, kate was more interested in all the people she could see and all the smiles she could give and get in return. this girl is a ham. she did so well and stayed warm and toasty the whole night.

4 quick quips:

pamc said...

The photos are beautiful (what else is new) but the hat is fabulous!! Who knew that Erin and Kristi would become domestic divas? That's what mommyhood does!!! Love you all, MOM

Three Guys and a Gal said...

I am so jealous! Going to Temple Square is one of my favorite things to do! For some reason life is so hectic this time of year we rarely make it up there to view the lights! Oh well maybe next year. The pictures r awesome!!

Kristen Weller said...

We got to see the lights after the MoTab concert we went to with my parents (because luckily for us, your parents were too busy- so we got their tickets!) Anyway- I love that part about being more interested in all the smiles Kate could get- that describes Josh perfectly. I think that is why he loves going to stores so much. So many people to smile at him!

Sarah said...

Sounds like you guys had a great night. I miss having the option to go look at the lights.