Tuesday, March 31

my boring life

i have been feeling for at least a week that i need to post something. i don't know why i felt the pressure, maybe because i hate when people go for weeks without posting to their blogs :)

i have tried to think of things to blog about, but nothing really comes to mind. i guess i could use the old standby topics: things i have made or posts about kate, or a combo of the 2.

but i feel like everyone is probably so sick of seeing those things! but then i stop and think i don't get sick of seeing those things on others' blogs. i am a nerd.

so, here comes a post about my kid :)

1 quick quips:

Natalie said...

I wonder about my posts all the time too and think, oh boy, no one wants to hear about this again. But guess what, I LOVE reading your blog:) Even if you are using your '2 standbys.' Love it.