Tuesday, March 31

wassup rockers!

so kristi gave kate this cute t-shirt right after she was born. kristi then asked me a few times when i was going to put her in it and take a picture. well, the tag says 6mo and here is kate FINALLY wearing it ... at 14mo for anyone not counting.

don't you love how enthusiastic she is for this one? :)
standing on the table, watching tv (this is like the 2nd time she has shown any interest in what's on the screen).
apparently she's very interested :)awww, just love this one!proof that she's on the table :)

5 quick quips:

Kerry said...

I have that same problem with clothes sizes...except it's the opposite...he's 9 months in 18+ month clothes

she is so darn cute!!! how do you and Weston feel about arranged marriages??? CJ is only a FEW months younger...I think they would be cute together ;)

Sarah said...

Too Cute! Crazy kid standing on the coffee table!

Heather said...

Your little Kate is so cute... in any shirt!

the little darlings said...

i can't believe how old she is! and how big she is. that shirt goes perfect with her cool rocker parents.

Donnie and Kristi said...

HOW DID I MISS THIS!!!! I was thinking about this the other day while sweeping the floor (why, I have no idea) but I thought to myself "Holy crap, maybe they didn't like it!". I'm so happy she loves it, I can tell she LOVES it!