Wednesday, April 1

honey, we're pregnant

april fools.

for our first april fools as a married couple, i really got weston.

i woke up extra early, grabbed a purple marker, drew 2 lines on the pregnancy test, and strategically left it and the box (with the positive result diagrams) displayed on our bathroom counter. i crawled back into bed and waited for weston to get up for the day.
when he did, i layed in bed and waited for him to come back, full of shock.

it was the cutest thing. ever.

he snuggled up to me and whispered "i love you" in my ear.

i played it so cool.

he couldn't stand it and finally asked, "what's on the counter?"
me: "what do you think?"
him: "are you?"
me: "what do you think?"

then it burst out - the laughter that i could not contain any longer.

april fools!

it was awesome

what pranks have you pulled for april fools?

4 quick quips:

Heather said...

ewww.. that's a good one and my husband would be so mad if I pulled that one on him! I have been doing some little pranks myself!
I love this day!

Sarah said...

I remember that! It inspired me to try to pull something funny on Andrew but It must have not been that cool cause I don't remember it.

the little darlings said...

what a mean trick! i have to admit though, i've done that to steve before too on april fools. steve wasn't as nice as weston was though. by the way, your little girl is soooooo cute!

hfaanunu said...

That was AWESOME!!! I am incredibly proud of you!! Weston is a trooper=)