Friday, April 17

quilt for baby girl jones

since i know jessica won't read this before she has her baby (she's due in a couple of weeks and i'm willing to take the risk) - i decided to post pictures of the quilt i made for their baby girl.
this was really fun to make - weston and i immmediately liked the flower fabric (he made a quick run into the fabric store with me and we meandered around the quilting fabrics for a few minutes - just to clarify and keep his manhood intact) :) so we loved the flower pattern and the colors just came together. i really love this quilt!can't wait to meet baby girl!!!!

3 quick quips:

Merrilee said...

You are an amazing girl with alot of talent! Way cute and I am jealous-don't think I could ever do that.

Donnie and Kristi said...

I'm so happy to say that we own 2...count 'em 2! Erin Cottle Colton quilts. You're a babe.

Three Guys and a Gal said...

I love it. The colors are awesome. If only I could sew...