Friday, April 24

pomp and circumstance

so the day has finally come! weston's graduation came ... and went! in his words - "it's a little anti-climactic" my words - "yeah, like prom"

so this post has SO many pictures, sorry if it's overwhelming. gotta document!

my man on his way to get in line
stopping to pose and greet the family
kate, preparing for an afternoon of no toys
all the proud parents/grandparents (weston's 2 grandpas went to byu)
sitting on grandma's lap
the graduates
i know how horrible this picture is, please forgive me. this is weston walking across the stage
after the ceremonies, congregating and congratulating in gallery 303
more of the same
proud mama
proud papa
proud in-laws, or OUT-LAWS as my mom says :)
very proud grandpa
and grandma
maybe the proudest wife on the planet
graduating daddy
4 generations - can you tell?
another generation picture - love kate's face
lunch at pizza factory - as far away from provo/orem as we could get while staying in the county
kate slapping the table
cute grandpas

yay! yay! yay!

5 quick quips:

Cynthia said...

How exiting! Congrats Weston!!!! We are so happy for you! Erin, you look smoking hot with the new hair and that blue is your color girl! :)

sterlingandbrandi said...

Congratulations! I kind of teared up reading this blog (but I'm blaming it on being pregnant) - its just cute how happy everyone is! And proud. And we just got that new box with an apple inside too! Erin you look so cute! I love your hair...

Sarah said...

Yeah Weston! We are so proud of you!!

Natalie said...

Hooray!! What a great day! I can see why it would be anticlimactic though. I'm glad you took so many pics to share with everybody, that was fun to see! And now I am seriously wanting one of those raspberry vinaigrette salads from there with a breadtwist. Mmm.

the coltons said...

natalie - you have great taste .. it's all i ever order! :)