Sunday, April 5

i tried

so i thought i'd be so home-maky this morning and got up real EARLY before conference even started (9:30am) :) to bake breakfast for weston to eat while we watched.

initially, i wanted to make orange rolls - our favorite.

but this was all we had on hand ... he bought the box (notice they're fat free - that must have been a mistake)i was NOT impressed. maybe i'm not a big muffin fan, but i only ate 1/2 of one. the fat free-ness came blasting through. not my cup of tea.

oh well, i tried.

4 quick quips:

Sarah said...

I will have to remember never to try the fat free ones. Good for you for trying.

Kristen Weller said...

It isn't just you. Fat free muffins should barely be qualified as muffins. Kudos for trying them anyway though. We would have doorbell ditched them at somebodies house... :)

Brett and Shireen Olsen said...

Fat free muffins are sick. I had some weight watchers muffins a few weeks ago and they were so dry I had to drink water with every bite. Seriously sick. The beauty of muffins is the rediculous amount of fat that is in them, right?! And you totally get points for effort on that one. Did Weston eat them?

sterlingandbrandi said...

I just made the regular fat version of these a couple days ago and they still weren't very good. I have decided I'm only buying the ones that come with that sugary crumb topping - I think its Duncan Hines brand. No more Krusteaz.