Wednesday, April 15

happy anniversary

mom and dad! 43 years ago (i'm pretty sure) my parents were married and sealed in the salt lake temple. i wish my mom had come out of the temple in her wedding dress. she made it and it is beautiful - very simple and very classic.
great suit dad, and love the "big hair", mom :)

here are some pictures that were taken (i think just before their wedding) in ogden.
mom, i think you look adorable in this picture!
and dad, look how cute you are!!

thanks for getting married - and thanks for having at least 4 kids to get me here :)

happy anniversary - we love you!

2 quick quips:

Donnie and Kristi said...

Holy cow, your mom is HOT. Seriously, she could have been a model! And your dad looks just like Andrew!

Kristen Weller said...

I agree with Kristi! Now we know what Andrew will look like when he gets older! Those are some way fun pictures. Now I am excited for my parent's anniversary!