Wednesday, April 8

a day in monroe

weston had a shoot out of town today, so i decided to take kate to see both sets of grandparents in monroe. i have a really hard time remembering to take out my camera, so these photos will have to do. where's the pro when you need him? hahawe went to the dairy for dinner (one of my very favorite places to eat). they have the best cream of brocolli soup and great sandwiches with fresh avocado and sprouts. last time we ate there, kate wanted all of my soup, so i ordered a cup for her tonight. she ate her entire cup, and half of my mom's! that's a ton of volume for such a teeny tummy!gimme some more, grandpa!!!after her bath, giving grandma snuggles and kissesthis photo does no justice to what was happening here. kate climbed up on the chess table and just posed, posed, posed. you can tell here how much ham she was giving, though :)

i did stop and see weston's entire family this afternoon (minus chad) but i didn't take out my camera - these photos all came later in the evening when i thought to myself, "what am i going to blog about if i don't have any pictures!?!"

1 quick quips:

Three Guys and a Gal said...

I love trips to Monroe!:) Thats such a cute picture of your Mom and Kate!!