Tuesday, October 16

24 week appointment

really it's 25 weeks but who's counting besides weston and me :) i went and got checked out this afternoon and everything looks great. kate's heartbeat was a healthy 150 bpm and my blood pressure was in good shape, as well. hey, when that scale rises each time, i have to be able to feel good about SOMETHING - hence the blood pressure plug :) i've also reached the milestone known as the gestational diabetes test! oh boy am i excited to down that drink everyone says is so disgusting. hopefully it will come back negative and i won't have a thing to worry about. i've been working on her crib and bedding so hopefully i'll have some cute pictures to post soon. oh, and my to-do list yesterday? yeah, i kind of didn't do ANYTHING on it except the fun stuff :) i got fabric for those quilts! oh and let's be honest, i did have that ice cream. but i have a REALLY good excuse - it helps so much with my acid reflux, so i feel better about it :) so tonight when i get home from work, laundry and dishes come before any 90210 reruns :) then we'll see about that dust ruffle ...

2 quick quips:

Dunn Family said...

Erin, you are so funny! You know, I will be totally honest with you. The glucose drink really isn't that bad. It just tastes like an orange soda that has a little bit too much sugar. I was really nervous about it, but I drank it when I was really thirsty and it was fine! I don't blame you with the icecream, I was really into it as well, PLUS there was a while there that I had chocolate chip cookies every night and a glass of milk before bed. It was so yummy!

Donnie and Kristi said...

Actually, the dring is awesome. Tastes just like Orange Crush. LOVE IT.