Friday, October 5

more pictures of kate

well, as much as i love to get pictures of this little girl, she gave us quite a scare today. i started spotting this afternoon and immediately called the clinic to leave my "urgent" message. after waiting for maybe 5 minutes, i just decided to leave work and go see one of the on-duty nurses. she talked with me for a couple minutes and sent me over to the hospital where i spent the next 2 1/2 hours. after doppler, 2 ultrasounds, and some blood work, they sent me home and said she measured perfectly and everything looked really good. i know this can happen to anyone at anytime in pregnancy, but man is it terrifying. coincidentally and luckily enough, my parents were in town and were able to be with me until weston arrived from work and then stayed to make sure we were all okay. so even though i'd rather not have the pictures (since i was in terror-mode all afternoon) she's still a cutie :)

here's another profile shot of herand here's a really cute one of her feet

4 quick quips:

Dunn Family said...

I am so glad to hear everything is okay! Her little toes are so cute, I can't wait to kiss them! I love the quilt too! You are on top of things!

Tina said...

I'm so sorry you had to go through that and very relieved Mommy & Baby are safe and happy. The quilt you made is so beautiful - what a blessed little girl! Take of yourself...
Love, Tina

Brett and Shireen Olsen said...

I am SO glad you're ok, so scary! We're thinking about you and sending happy uterus thoughts your way for you guys and baby Kate.

Dunn Family said...

Erin, if you want to get the cool backgrounds, go to matiekay.blogspot.com and just follow the instructions. It is really easy and she has a lot of cute Halloween backgrounds for free. How are you???