Sunday, October 14

Tagged by Kristi

5 THINGS
5 things I was doing 10 years ago: I was 18 and in my freshman year at UVSC
1-living with Kimberly at Branbury, thinking we were pretty much the coolest
2-spending hours on the phone with Weston
3-getting on the Dean's list - just the first year :) what does that say about Freshman?
4-working at an ice cream parlor scooping ice cream 20+ hours a week (and losing 15 pounds)
5-fighting with my mom every time i saw her :) glad that's over :)

5 things on my "to-do" list tomorrow:
1-make a dust ruffle for the crib
2-laundry
3-dishes
4-pick out material for 2 new baby quilts for friends
5-try not to eat ice cream - we'll see how successful i am at this one :)

5 things I would do if I had a million dollars:
1-buy a house
2-pay off the student loans we do have
3-buy weston all the sickest camera gear he desired
4-save a bunch for our kids' college
5-save for the work i'll want done on myself in about 10 years (or less!) :)

5 things I will never wear again:
1-half the clothes in my closet i've been hanging onto for the last 5 years hoping i'll get into again
2-doubled up socks, you know - 2 different colored pair on each foot
3-a belt
4-a small bra - haven't worn a small one since middle school :)
5-jewelry - besides a small pair of earrings and my wedding ring

Favorite toys:
1-sewing machine
2-camera
3-computer
4-ipod
5-piano

5 people I'm tagging:

weston, shireen, danae, stacy, margaret and booker oh, and cynthia if you ever blog again! (yeah i know it's more than 5, get over it) :)

0 quick quips: