Monday, October 29

girl's night

okay, so it technically wasn't girls NIGHT - we met for lunch on saturday. and our girl's group is dwindling down to just three of us! the girls all met at wirthlinworldwide/harris interactive and we started out as a group of probably 7 or so. as one by one we each quit or moved, it has gotten harder to keep in touch. so saturday it was just me, michelle, and erin g. we dined at olive garden and had a good couple hours of catching up. our waiter was odd - in fact, that's what his nametag said - odd. whatever :) he was a character though - told us all about his days in the theater and he even did a dramatic reading for us of the three soups on the menu. i told the girls i felt like i was on a tour bus! the food was good and the conversation was great. stacy and jen, you'll have to join us next time and shireen, if you're ever in town, we have to do it again :) emily will be home from her mission in march, so we'll have to get together with her, for sure. we had a picture taken by odd, but apparently he didn't know how to work a camera very well as we were completely out of focus and super blurry - not really worth posting :) anyway, it was a great afternoon and it always makes me realize how lucky i am to have such good friends! :) love all you girls!

6 quick quips:

Donnie and Kristi said...

SHUT UP! Odd has been my waiter before...I kid you not, and he said he had a twin sister named Even!

the coltons said...

that's hilarious - odd & even - poor weird kids :)

Donnie and Kristi said...

Yes, definately weird. Weird enough I remember him years later.

The Leavitts said...

Odd was our waiter too! I think we must have been with Kristi. That guy was pretty wierd!

Brett and Shireen Olsen said...

Well that girls night sounds fantastic! It always makes it fun when your waiter is a freak, the dramatic reading sounds thrilling! I miss you girls and girls night! I will for sure be coming to visit sometime to meet baby girl Colton and to see Stacy's kiddos, Michelle's little ones (does she have 2 now?) and my girls! I think you should post the fuzzy picture just to show us all how odd your waiter was... Miss you!

Dunn Family said...

Okay Erin, I have tagged you!! Go to my blog for details.