Friday, February 22

doctors and tears

kate went to her first appointment this week. she is growing like a weed - gained her birth weight plus 2 oz back and has grown 1.25 inches in length. i had to start over on my non-crying streak :) i made it a week without shedding a tear! yesterday was a rough day for both of us. it made me understand those women who say going back to work full time is easier than being a stay at home mom - i had to agree with that statement SEVERAL times throughout the day. for me, it would probably be true - it would be MUCH easier to just go back to work. unfortunately, that's what i'll have to do in a few weeks from now. although, i won't be going back full time, 3 days a week will be hard i'm sure. it's crazy how much love you can instantly have for someone you've never met! she's a blessing.

i'm working on weston for some new pictures - stay tuned!

4 quick quips:

Ben and Shara said...

Erin,
I hope all is well. I can understand the tears, I would love to help. What can I do for you? do you need your house cleaned? What is on your list of things that must get done?

Let me know.
shara

Donnie and Kristi said...

Did you get it yet????

the coltons said...

kristi - we love it :) you are so cute to have that made :) THANK YOU!!! did you have to get another made or did it come back to you?

the coltons said...

that's hilarious :) at least they still had it :) thanks again!