Saturday, February 9

Kate - Day 2

Kate is changing so fast. Day 2 and she already looks different. I have shot almost 10 GB of photos in the past 3 days. That is about 500 images in RAW+jpeg mode on my camera. Kate has been a perfect model and has not complained a bit about my flash constantly going off in her face. For anyone that cares or is curious, all of these shots were taken with an on camera flash bounced off a wall or the ceiling.
Erin and Kate came home today. Erin is recovering well, and Kate is sleeping a lot...I'm jealous.









8 quick quips:

Alex Cottle said...

lol, weston. You are going to blind your newborn! seriously though, your kid is adorable. it's a good thing they invented digital cameras, eh? otherwise you'd be spending around $200 on film every few days. anyway, before i write something inappropriate, i better sign off. -alex

Michael said...

Weston, so glad you guys had your baby. she is so cute. I hope you cut the cord...Just kidding. Congrats!

The Leavitts said...

So CUTE!

Dunn Family said...

I just think she is so adorable. She is so cute and I cannot wait until I feel better so I can meet her and kiss her cheeks! Erin, I like your haircut, you look so good too on day two! Gosh, I wish I looked like that after having a baby!!

Donnie and Kristi said...

I'm feeling like it's time for more pictures.

Carrie said...

Congrats Weston and Erin! Kate is beautiful and Erin, you look so good. :)

Erin said...

I definately think that it's time for more pictures.. i mean.. it's been 10 days!!! haha. Oh and I got dibs on all your pictures in the office.

Ashley Taylor said...

You have an amazingly beautiful daughter. Most babies don't look that great fresh out of the womb but she is absolutely beautiful.