Saturday, July 5

independence day

we hadn't planned to go to richfield for the 4th, but we got up early friday morning to make the drive.
we got to central around 11:30 for their central town gathering (i have no idea if it has a name). we had a little family reunion now that the rest of weston's family lives there - so kate got to see her 2 cousins again.
here we are in line for our food, well the girls are in line anyway.
this was one of the best burgers i've ever had - it was cooked perfectly for my taste.
kate's "accessories"
aunt jessie with kate and a boy intruder in the background . . . there were several of these throughout the afternoon!kate's matchy-matchy cousins . . . i guess we didn't get the memokate with grandma colton
with mamahot stuff weston, as per usualand another treat for the day - the cartwrights came over to my parents house in the late afternoon. this is kristi's oldest - marlys. we have the same birthday :) and this is the first time she would look at me - since she was born. there are a lot of advantages to having a baby :)


happy 4th!

2 quick quips:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the 4th. Those girls look so cute together. Let's hope Kate likes camp more than her mom did as a teen. It did look like a lot of fun though.

Michelle said...

I love your baby! She is absolutely darling. I need to see you again, let's do lunch with Emily. Have you talked to her since she got back? You are such a trooper about the camp thing. Maybe I would enjoy it now, but I did not enjoy it as a teen. I miss you!