Thursday, July 10

Small Paul



I won a photo contest a couple weeks ago for a skateshop in St. George called Soho (http://sohoskatehub.blogspot.com/2008/06/photo-contest-winner-weston-colton.html). My friend Zack and his girlfriend Tara run it, (which had nothing to do with me winning). Anyway...I won this sweet onesie for Kate. It is from Paul Frank's line for babies called Small Paul. Isn't that cute? The sweet red velvet shoes were Erin's when she was a baby.
Thanks Zack and Tara!

4 quick quips:

the coltons said...

i guess nobody wants to comment on our baby - maybe you're all sick of seeing pictures of her :) so i'll comment - kate is adorable! :) i love the shoes :)

Anonymous said...

I just got a look at the pics. Yes I agree Kate is adorable. So do the shoes really fit? I can't wait to see her again. Mom

Tara said...

the outfit is awesome!!! cutest baby ever! you guys will have to try and plan another trip down here so we can all hang out!

Sarah said...

I decided until you start posting comments on my blog about how cute my kids are I will resist the urge to comment on every single one of your adorable pictures of Kate. However she is so dang cute it does go without saying.