Monday, July 14

Sunday Walk

This afternoon we went out for a little afternoon walk at a park in Cedar Hills. The trail was nice, and mostly shaded. Kate seemed to like it. I used to take shots like this (above) on my mission where I would set the timer and put the camera on the ground. Like this epic photo (below) returning home from the grocery store on preparation day in Miami. I was out about 6 months here.
If you stick your tongue out at Kate, this what you will most likely get in return. What am I teaching this kid?

This how Kate likes to roll. "Laid back..." Snoop Dog.
And finally, I just had to take a picture of Kate's adorable "Sunday best." (She did make it to church with shoes).

1 quick quips:

gleave said...

What a doll! I love to look on here and wish that I could take picts like your hubby! HAHA! How old is she now? It is going by WAY fast! Calvin is already four months!